Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Truth will set you free

DIRTY TOE NEWS1_thumb[1]PHOOTENOTES HEADER

The ancient, axiom of the Bible says: Truth will set you free. True to a point, I try all the time to be as level and truthful as I can, both here at the Tow service, at AyreWolf Aviation as well as on radio for us going towing, plus on this and the rest of the clubs assigned blogs.

To be true, this one your reading now is both part of the club, 411, but mostly my companies blog. As it is that over BlackSheep, Cooter’s, Dixie, and Wyld Eagle Towing, of the Mountain West, the HQ and parent has been, is and will die with me, is of course Highway Hooker Towing. Which subsidiaries, include KTOW and Highway Hooker Radio/TV. Which the Knytes-of-Anarchy shares expenses with in me in maintaining, and operating of. Bottom line, KOA,(SAMCROM MC) pays the wages of none club member employees like Ellie, Mello-Yello, Radio Rebel.

With expenses as tight as they are, even to the extent, that I had to swallow my pride and bumb a can of SKOAL from Mello-Yello, Sunday, how I can pay to be here at Daytona during speed week and watch the grand daddy of all NASCAR races. It was a gift from Miller Industries aka Holmes Towing products, and the Utah Dealer, RMWS. They are paying for all of this. If not, I’d be in Idaho in front of the TV , not here in the pits at Daytona. Watch our gal Danica Patrick.

Any whoo , when I get back, I have many decisions to make. And B4 I buy any more radio gear, a good location for the station in the immediate Twin Falls area that’s affordable needs to be found.

That includes control boards, amps etc.

If we can’t find a place to put things, I need to look much closer at Salt Lake City, or Eastern Idaho, although stuff in Eastern Idaho ain’t much cheaper but there is some.

However , beyond all of that, is the fact my main trades in life are towing and flying, the radio thing I do to be a service to the Knytes, and the community of the highway. But its not my main gig.

I’d still love to brow beat the Taxi company owner that conned me into coming over here in the first place. Which gets to what I started out here with. If that guy would have said, nope I don’t want to be in partnership, I could have shrugged off the fact that the two shop locations were too expensive for me alone, stayed in Buhl, worked through A1 and life be good.

Same goes from the jerk I bumbed the other used laptop from, the damn thing was overpriced considering it has a cracked motherboard. But no, so, but money he get from me? No way. I can currently say this truly, I have 4 of the hottest, most creative, and intelligent gals in the valley, perhaps Idaho, working for the club, they being Mello-Yello, Ellie May, Emme, Radio Rebel. There is cause for hope. Thing is, we’re sitting against a time limit to file to move the station from Heyburn/Burley Idaho. The FCC does not like delays in action, even though they take their own sweet time in approval.  What drove this home quite really, was yesterday, just as I was leaving, the house to go to the airport in SLC to fly here to Daytona, was Heyburn city shows up with a red tag notice. Thing is I never got a bill, so what was up with that? I called got things rearranged, but damn. If something is wrong, can’t they CALL ME? Excuse me? Is the city hall’s clerk THAT BUSY? Someone had to generate the notice. But thing is fixed, but damn Sam, can’t these simple people arrive in the 21st century here?

And between the near $500.00 a month I pay for this shack, the utilities, cable etc, I get if I’m lucky $100.00 a month left over, not including money from the tow business.

Now with fuel hitting near the $5.00 a gallon mark, for diesel, and $4.50 a gallon gas, the expense to profit margin for the tow and air business’ is very slim if its even there at all.

Thank goodness the Knytes pays the wages of the girls, Mello-Yello, Radio-Rebel, Ellie,and Emme. If not, I’d be up crap creek without a boat.

So why do the radio bit?

Because there is GOLD on the airwaves, and I’m aimed at mining that radio and web ore.

How we do that later today.

They’re serving the comp lunch now so I’m outa here.

L8R Ya’ll

my sig[2]company sign


Quote of the Day:
If we find a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
1 John 4:18“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAO2G1H5west81_1

samcro idaho logoknytes logo