Wednesday, February 22, 2012

To tyred to write much, too hungover for much of anything else!!

A HOOKER TOW BLOG HEADER_thumbDIRTY TOE NEWS1_thumb[1]

Here I am after nearly six hours yesterday, between two commercial flights being delayed, and all I got in here to Daytona at 21:00 hours MDT. So as one can imagine I’m stressed and tyred. Should have booked one of my own byrds and flew it here myself.

So got here with Scott and crew from Millers, and settled in. This hotel is huge, even put a phone, and dig this a laptop holder in the head.

So once here, got fed then went to the bar. Which was the wrong thing to do, but I truly needed it.

Overdrank and now this morning, my head is in one hand, I type with the other and soon back to bed. Thank Kahless, nothing to do until 17:00 eastern time. Or 14:00 MDT.

To my girls in Idaho, miss ya’ll, Nurse GoodBody, Mello Yello, and of course the light in my eyes, Radio Rebel.

Will write more. Mello Yello call me.

L8R ya’ll

my sig[2]SAMCRO1[3]


Quote of the Day:
I haven't spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months—I don't like to interrupt her.
--Ken Dodd
1 John 4:18“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
DDT TAILwest81_1