Monday, February 20, 2012

All season for Towing as its snowing

A HOOKER TOW BLOG HEADER_thumbPHOOTENOTES HEADER[2]

What most of us waited for in late November through Christmas has began in earnest here at the end of February, early March.

Can we make up for it? Perhaps, but it means that such things as being on air here for Highway Hooker Radio was hit and miss , mostly miss Monday night into Tuesday. Since as wizzardy as I am, I can’t be in two places at the same time. I can’t be on air and on the road going towing. Which is why we here are feverishly trying to find a honey to slip in here at the Rode House

CTRH LOGO 1 So I’m all covered in snow to go toew so no show on the radio.

Hope I can get out to go to Daytona for the race, but looking at weather muight not get to.

Oh well, there’s other NASCAR races to go to, plus get to take my fave girls. That really could be kuel. Would love seeing Mello Yello and Radio Rebel in bikini’s, yea buddy.

L8R

my sig[2]company sign


Quote of the Day:
If you destroy a free market, you create a black market.
--Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill
Proverbs 17:9“Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAO2G1H5