Monday, November 30, 2015

I have an idea, If we want to strengthen America's economy, lets hire Americans.

I try really hard to be understanding of all races, creeds, and speech. I really try to be understanding that there are people who come by various means both legally and against the law to our shores to seek a better life. I am not against any creed or ethnic background, hell, even most of us so called White people are imports, from some foreign nation, be it England, Ireland and elsewhere. But damn it to hell if you come to this nation, know how to read, write, speak, and all American, not Hindu Indian, or something. Understand there can be more than one way to spell a word as well as pronounce that word. Once again, I was dispatching a tow call, but the tubin idiot on the other end of the phone, didn't know what a tow service was, when I spelled the word like that digit on your foot called a TOE he got the idea. Then I got in touch finally with someone at Google business , about a issue, that was brought to my attention last night. I missed a multi thousand dollar air med call, for AyreWolf Aviation, because Google had delisted it. Really? So I finally got in touch with a somebody there at Google, with it all the young mid twenties Google call desk taker who could just about speak English, Could not find AyreWolf Aviation. Yet I can type that into Google Search and find 12 pages of listings for our company. The young Bangladesh Indian call desk guy for Google just could not figure out how to spell AyreWolf. 
Bottom line, I don't really care about creed, ethnicity or cultural background, but if we are to strengthen Americas economy, we had better start hiring real, born here, knows how to speak American even southern twang, this is after all America. 
L8R Aviators