Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Another call ran, and one that left us at the alter

Ah two calls I had to turn down, and the frustration continues. One due to my small truck being down the other because my heavy is 400 miles away, on a transport. Anyone have about $1,500.00 to lend me I could use it severely and I'm not joking. Shop rent got behind because the so called former partner before Rick, abscounded with the money each month with some wild excuse, I let that slide for two months, but now I have to cough up $1,500.00 or I'm going to loose the entire shop. It's not that we don't have the business in the shop , we have four repair/service jobs that can pay us good money, but waiting for parts that are from back east and all, doesn't keep landlords happy. It's not that the tows are not there, I have 4 insurance companies, and 4 other motor clubs that will keep me busy, and seeing green in my jeans, but when your equipment is down, I frown since no truck can't run calls. Plus not having my usual support force under me, I'm finding that the grinding in Wyoming is not for me, or I'm about ready to say piss on it, go home back to Idaho. Who needs this? Too bad that fat lady out there at Yellow Creek Estates, hadn't nearly begged me to rent that fracking trailer out there, when I told her it was a bit much, and then she renigs, bs. It's been one year to date since I meandered here back to Evanston. First to build our radio Television station here, the other a bar, and if all went well opened the shop, since the other two operations would have supported the shop/towing service. But the shop was available, and while in the would'ves Couldves and should'ves department says I never should have gotten into the shop side, fact is I'm there. And I could use some help money wise, or I stand to loose everything for absolutely nothing. 
Stay Tuned,