Saturday, November 14, 2015

A reunion that's been long over due.





Today is a reunion that's been long overdue. Yep today Rick and I are rolling over to Tweaker Flatts Idaho and get LexiBelle back and on her way back home here where for about the first time in years she'll have to not only be my pride and joy, but feed and house me as well. While there's a ton and a half of work to be done to her to get her ready to go out and snag and drag all over southwestern Wyoming, there is a glimmer of sunlight through some very cloudy and dark clouds that has hung over my head for all too many years.
The sad in a way part of this, is that with LexiBelle here in Evansgone, this closes the door completely on Idaho as far as a place to reside. Now if I can just find me a honey , I'd have it all done, and my blood preasure along with many other things would ease up. 
See ya'll on the radio tonight.
TTYLY