Thursday, July 9, 2015

Just about warmed up , now just getting air preasure

Just about have the old girl warmed up just waiting for the air to pump up. This is going to be tricky since moving equipment at night is kind of against the law so I might have to wait until day break. Called Smokey, to see if we can at least bring it to the yard in Evanston until morning. 
I am determined , that makes this op a bit touchy, but if I have to wait, just have to wait. Course, none of my pilot cars have arrived yet so it might be day break until we get to go. It's our first Heavy haul from this area, hope all goes right. I determined the best route is through Montpelier Idaho over 30 to 15 to 86 to 84 then Boise. It's going to be a bitch to have to go to Evanston, then over 84 to 15 to 84 through Utah. So I'm taking some snooze time and prepping to get in gear here. 
More in a few hours. 
TTYLY