Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stumped Google search again












I love stumping search engines. They seem to know all, but know very little.

Now here's my stumper and I'd be willing to bet your next set of tow chains, that with 64 individual blogs on Blogger, I hold the record. Yet try looking up who has the record for the most blogs on Blogger, and you get some rather vague answers or search results.
It's not like I'm looking for financial rewards here although it'd be nice, but can't these little whipper snappers in California at Google, get their giant stepping in the right direction. Google is not alone here though. Both Yahoo, and Bing can't find anything if its not something that existed after about 1980 somewhere, except maybe music on YouTube. Example look up the ITA(Independent, Truckers,Association) no results. Look up RoadMasters, no results, look up I-80 Control CB Club, try looking up REACT , nope no results there either. Seems to me, the search engines and who ever get the information programmed in, need some older gray haired researchers, who remembers such things. More over I'd like to see search engines that give the real results. It's like I searched on Google, for the names and agent contact information on the gals doing the Wendy Burgers commercials to see if they can be booked for outside ad work. Results were from some Like page on Facebook, to just some site that plays the ads. I want to know the who, just like the ad that has that hottie jumping on the bed on that ad for American Eye Wear commercials. She looks like a gal I knew who worked with Suzi Mcarty's agency out of SLC. If so, I'd book her. See the deets on my other blog www.hazzardayre.blogspot.com Results a run on YouTube, nothing more. 
So to answer my inquiry, who has the most blogs on Blogger? I'll say me. So hey Google give me a prize or a job.
Later Ya'll